I am a natural light lifestyle photographer based in Los Angeles, California. When I'm not capturing beautiful people on camera, I'm at my sons' basketball game, at home obsessively cleaning, or walking my dog. There's really no in between.
I've been obsessed with photography my whole life, I have numerous amounts of crates with photos and photo albums that I've taken over the years of all my friends and family. The feeling of capturing a moment and making people smile never went away. I'm lucky enough to turn it into a career. So yea, I'm super romantic and sentimental.
I love getting hyped on matcha and talking business and strategy with small business owners, writing affirmations, painting, adding things to my vision board, doing yoga, and watching tv (reruns, classical black & whites, a really good comedy film, and family movies) you name it. I love watching Friends, Rear Window and Coco. I enjoy matcha, eating ice cream when it rains, going on hikes, reading, and playing any version of UNO.
1 / 3
"Initially I felt self conscious and timid as pregnancy changes your body and so many ways. However, she made me feel comfortable and captured pictures that even surprised me on how confident I felt and looked. She captured that most beautiful candid moments by myself and with my husband."
1 / 3
2 / 3
"We are so glad we found you! Traveling all the way from Kansas to California and it was beyond worth it! Her communication and process was like no other experience we’ve received. It was easy, she was so welcoming, and friendly. She was available to answer all of questions! Omg! And the photos are beyond amazing and they capture every moment of my fiancé and I!"
2 / 3
3 / 3
"Phoenix has a great eye and made my family feel comfortable for our family portraits! She knew what poses she had in mind given the beautiful backdrop of Walt Disney Hall. The photos came out stunning and we could not be happier. She turned the photos around quickly as well!"
3 / 3
- Family is based on love, all are welcomed and equal.
- Pregnancy is the happiest reason ever to feel like crap.
- The universe is responding to who you believe you are.
- Prints slow down your life for just a moment, it makes you appreciate it in a way a pixel on a screen could never do.
- Always listen to your body and do whatever you need to do (rest, cry, run, eat, scream) because you matter just as much.
- Iced matcha > iced coffee.
- High school & travel basketball mom is life.
- I had a micro wedding in July 2020! #LoveWins
- Experience > Things
- Inspiring crazy plant lady
- I enjoy people watching because I love human interaction and watching nonverbal communication... which may be why I enjoy photography so much.